African Tourism & Convention Marketing
Who we are
The African Tourism and Convention Marketing (ATCM) is an independent corporate entity based in the United States and other countries.
Services are exclusively available to benefit members of the African Tourism Board. ATCM is working with members for members.
ATCM may sometimes reach out to third party contractors if no members are available to provide needed services.
Available to all Members
Available with ATCM Access
- Attend African Tourism Board Meetings and Events
- Participate in ATB Discussion Groups on What’sApp, and online
- Attend information, educational and training events
- Access to the ATB crisis communication network and response system
- Join boards and committees, become an ATB ambassadors
- Maintain your online member profile on the African Tourism Board web-portal
- Propose projects
- Use the ATB logo for your website and promotional material
- Your information available to ATB tourism offices and their staff
- Participate at road shows, meetings and other events organized by local ATB tourism Office
- Exhibit at ATB trade show pavilions
- Participate at educational events and introduce your product
- Representation at events, trade shows and road shows
- Your information included in promotional material at events and trade shows
- Participate in strategic shared marketing and outreach projects
- PR & Media relations
- Included on the new africantravelinformation.com portal marketed globally